PGPress Start Page | eMedia Start Page | >Web Questions | Back
1. What sort of information can you post on your web site?
2. How can you make users take notice of important information?
3. How does this information enhance your web site?
4. How complex is this information?
5. How do you plan on communicating that complexity to visitors?
1. Why will people visit your web site?
a. It will teach them how to do something they don't know how to do.
b. It will be an introduction to an exciting new skill, hobby, or discipline.
c. It will be an introduction to an exciting new product or company.
d. It will have reference materials that their can use in everyday life.
e. It will have reference materials that they can use to learn more about a subject they already study or follow.
f. It will feature an exciting new application or game.
g. Other: (Fill in your own reasons.)
2. Who do you want to visit your web site?
3. Who would you want to avoid your web site, if anyone?
4. What will people gain from visiting your web site (think back to why they want to visit, and what happens at the end of a successful visit?)
5. Will a user instantly gain something from visiting or are repeat visits necessary?
E-mail Peach Grove Press/eMedia [Click Here] and get the process started!
PGPress Start Page | eMedia Start Page | Top | Back
©20012002, Peach Grove Press/eMedia. All Rights Reserved